Triple Angle Loader
4.99% Finance Offer!! From no deposit with terms over 12-60 months!!
This finance offer is available until 31st August 2017 through UDC Finance Ltd Financed amount includes a $338 documentation fee, $10.35 PPSR fee and a monthly $4 loan maintenance fee. Finance is subject to normal lending credit criteria and terms and conditions apply. Finance offer is not available in conjunction with any other special offers.”
Note some photos may show optional extras.
The Fieldline Triple Angle Loader Horse Float is the ultimate solution for those needing to float up to three horses. All the dividers are adjustable, giving your horses the correct amount of space to spread their legs and travel comfortably. It comes with electric brakes with a controller in your float to make towing safe and pleasurable. With a low centre of gravity and plenty of ground clearance, you can set off with confidence and control.
All gas fittings and appliances that are supplied and installed by Fieldline into any of our floats are done so by a registered gas fitter. A gas compliance certificate is issued, for your peace of mind, as this is a requirement in accordance with New Zealand regulations.
We are the only manufacturer to hot dip galvanise the entire chassis and frame in one piece. This enables us to confidently offer our industry leading,
LIFETIME warranty on all of our Fieldline horse floats.
- Fully hot dip galvanised chassis and frame, made from NZ steel
- Fletcher colour steel cladding
- 50mm fully treated flooring
- Sealed 12mm Anti shock matting
- Non slip ramp mat
- Stone guard
- Electric Brakes and breakaway
- Equalising suspension
- Checker plate mudguards
- Galvanised spoked wheels
- New commercial 185/14” tyres
- Retractable jockey wheel
- Tie down points inside and out
- Easy lift ramp
- Fully hot dipped galvanised partition with head divider
- Adjustable dividers
- High impact side walls
- Interior light
- Pop up roof vent
- Side windows x 2
- Wrap around front window-tinted
- Front storage cupboard
- External tack door
- LED lights
- On Road Costs
- Discuss your optional extra requirements with us or you can scroll to the bottom of the page, tick the optional extras you are interested in, an itemised instant quote will display on the right hand side.
Height internal/external: 2145/2600mm
Width internal/external: 1920/2480mm
Length internal/external: 5000/6300mm
Tare Weight: 1500kg
Talk to us about trade ins and or finance options.
The ultimate solution for up to three horses
Note: Some images may show optional extras
Buy with confidence from a well respected company with over 36 years of great service.
View the Fieldline Horse Float Comparison Chart