Easy Rider Straight Loader
EQUITANA SPECIAL NOW ONLY $24,295incl GST
Finance available at a very competitive 6.95%
Ts & Cs apply, offer available until 30/11/17
Note some photos may show optional extras.
This is a float that is extra wide for large horses. The padding is extra thick which holds the horses out from the wall at their chest height and allows them to spread their legs a lot more at the bottom. All gas fittings and appliances that are supplied and installed by Fieldline into any of our floats are done so by a registered gas fitter. A gas compliance certificate is issued, for your peace of mind, as this is a requirement in accordance with New Zealand regulations.
We are the only manufacturer to hot dip galvanise the entire chassis and frame in one piece. This enables us to confidently offer an industry leading, LIFETIME warranty on all of our FIELDLINE horse floats.
- Fully hot dip galvanised chassis and frame, made from NZ steel
- Fletcher colour steel cladding
- 50mm fully treated flooring
- Sealed 12mm Anti shock rubber mat
- Non slip ramp mat
- Stone guard
- Hydraulic brakes or Electric drum brakes
- Equalising suspension
- Checker plate mudguards
- Galvanised spoked wheels
- New commercial 185/14” tyres
- Retractable jockey wheel
- Tie down points inside and out
- Easy lift ramp
- Removable head divider
- Fully hot dipped galvanised partition and bars
- Full Padding incl. Breast + Rump pads
- Interior light
- LED lights
- Pop up roof vent
- Front storage cupboard
- External tack door
- High impact side walls
- Wrap around front window-tinted
- Side windows x 2
- On Road Costs
- Discuss your optional extra requirements with us or you can scroll to the bottom of the page, tick the optional extras you are interested in, an itemised instant quote will display on the right hand side.
Height internal/external: 2200/2600mm
Width internal/external: 1920/2480mm
Length internal/external: 3750/4800mm
Tare Weight: 1300kg
Talk to us about trade ins and or finance options
Note: Some images may show optional extras.
Buy with confidence from a well respected company with over 36 years of great service.
View the Fieldline Horse Float Comparison Chart